We are always on the lookout of enthusiastic, responsible, hard working people with plenty of initiative.
Safety of our passengers, crew and vessel is our priority therefore we require that every crew member holds the following certificates:
- Competence in security awareness.
- Personal safety and social responsibility.
- Personal survival techniques.
- Elementary first aid.
- Fire prevention and fire fighting.
all of the above certificates need to be in accordance with the STCW code'78 as amended in 2010.
- The Crew needs to speak Fluent English and have a basic knowledge of Spanish.
If you think you’d be a valuable new member of Blueoceanyachtcharter, we’d love to hear from you.